[tex-k] Grammar Error

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Feb 28 03:57:50 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

let us stop this.

I answered him on the TL mailing list with more details. No need
to extend this here.

> > > If I am thee I can fix it, sure.
> >
> > This is grammatically incorrect, for the same reason that "it's me" is
> > incorrect.  It should have been, "If I am thou, I can fix it".

BTW, I normally don't speak/write old English. It was a very trivial case
of a stuck key in my old laptop, should have been
	there
instead of thee

;-)

And no, I don't add any Latin quote here, although I studied it at
the university!

Norbert