[tex-k] epstopdf: using eps libraries

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Nov 19 07:26:55 CET 2012

Hi Reinhard,

On Di, 13 Nov 2012, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> The proper way would be to send only everything between $psstart and
> $psstart+$pslen to gs, but these values have to be corrected because

To cut things short: Does your patch fix a ral problem
and does not create new ones? If yes, why not check it in to
the tl svn?

BTW, Karl, what is with the patch I sent for the gsopts etc? Should
I commit that one?

Best wishes

Norbert
SHIFNAL (n.,vb.)
An awkward shuffling walk caused by two or more people in a hurry
accidentally getting into the same segment of revolving door. A
similar effect is achieved by people entering three-legged races
unwisely joined at the neck instead of the ankles.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff