[tex-k] FAIL: tests/ttf.test

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Wed Nov 7 08:41:52 CET 2012

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012, Jindrich Novy wrote:

> .... Now I'm facing problem with building libicu what
> prevents me to build TeX Live for Fedora. I'm attaching build log. I
> remember that similar problem was when building TL2008. Do you have an
> idea how to fix it?

Hi Jindrich,

that is almost identical to what I use when building for x86_64-linux
(although using an older gcc version and ancient libc).

First a question about your (installed) system-icu: which version and where
installed?  If it is not 50.1 (from either icu4c-50_rc-src.tgz or the brand
new icu4c-50_1-src.tgz) you should perhaps omit the '--with-system-icu' when
building xetex and separately build bibtexu (using '--with-system-icu').

Regards
Peter