[tex-k] IPC and TeX

Tom Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:47:25 CEST 2011

The IPC option (at least the way I wrote it originally) does not save any writes
to disk at all; it just uses an IPC channel to communicate which pages have
been written to the DVI file already.

For what you're doing, have you considered simply using a ram disk?

-tom

--
--  http://cube20.org/  --  http://golly.sf.net/  --