[tex-k] Updmap-sys does not leave out MAP file fragments in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/web2c/updmap-local.cfg

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Wed Jun 15 10:18:47 CEST 2011

Am 15.06.2011 um 01:11 schrieb Norbert Preining:

>> Regarding the syntax used in updmap-local.cfg: last year (or
>> earlier?)
>> the documentation did not give exact hints.
>
> The docs nor the code didn't change in the last year. Probably you
> never
> took a look before I pointed you at it.

Yesterday I found the piece of documentation in the tlmgr man page and
cited it. I got a bit confused about the (possible?) addition of Map
or MixedMap to the file names, which I could not remember and find in
first instance. (I read the tlmgr documentation a few times while I
performed experiments with the local configuration files.)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Encryption, n.:
	A powerful algorithmic encoding technique employed in the creation of
computer manuals.