[tex-k] Updmap-sys does not leave out MAP file fragments in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/web2c/updmap-local.cfg

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 14 01:28:19 CEST 2011

    AGain, this is a *TeXLive* question, not tex-k.

Well, a year or two ago I did change updmap --help to say "report bugs
to tex-k", so Pete is only doing as requested here.

My theory was that it was better to direct any traffic possible away
from tex-live (which gets much too much email), but admittedly it is
a questionable idea in the case of updmap and fmtutil.