[tex-k] Size limitation for dvips output files

Tom Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:21:39 CEST 2010

I'm fairly certain that if dvips is compiled with large file support,
it will just work (at least for output files; I make no guarantees
if you try to use a dvi file or PK file larger than 2GB).

Normally large file support is an architectural option (like
x86 vs x64) that is probably specified towards the top of the
build process.

-tom

--
Check out Golly at http://golly.sf.net/