[tex-k] bld-test-1.1

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Feb 6 01:53:31 CET 2009

    An other library I would certainly like to get rid of is libs/libttf
    (freetype1), only used by texk/ttf2pk.  Last year I tried to convert
    ttf2pk to freetype2, however, with little success.

It would certainly be good, but "real" development work like porting
ttf2pk to freetype2 seems like something that may have to be postponed
for the infrastructure work.  At least, I know I can't work on it.  I'd
be willing to consider not compiling ttf2pk this year if it's a real
stopper for the infrastructure work.