[tex-k] Disruptive bug in TeXlive2007 on Solaris

Michael E. Thomadakis miket at mikefire1.tamu.edu
Mon May 21 19:39:55 CEST 2007

Karl,

thanks for your prompt reply. I did reinstall TexLive2007 on both Sparc and
x86 Solaris and the problem disappeared.

For "system" configuration I should be using the XXXX-sys commands
(texconfig-sys, etc.) right? If I not use the XXXX-sys configuration commands,
will it just create the ~/.texlive2007 directory with conf files and formats?

Thanks again,

Michael