[tex-k] dvips changes: otfm searching and PEB patches

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Sun Jan 30 09:13:14 CET 2005

> I just checked in a change with PEB's latest changes and Akira's
> fix to the otfm issue.  I did *not* update the version number so
> ping me if anyone plans to put it into a distribution so I can do
> that.

Dear Tomas,

Sorry to have bothered you.
Please replace search.c and tfmload.c with the
attached ones. (zip file)

(1) Only one difference in search.c compared with
    the very old one is:
  found_name = kpse_find_file (file, format, format != vfpath) ;
--->
  found_name = kpse_find_file (file, format, format != vfpath &&
                                                format != ofmpath);

(2) In tfmload.c, I changed search2 ---> search in your
    latest change.

Best regards,
Akira