[tex-k] dvipsk

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 20 03:10:10 CET 2005

    patch-01-make: should already be in the CVS

Yes, I checked in the POST_INSTALL stuff to TeX Live a couple days ago.
Thanks.

I can only respond to a couple of your questions/comments:

               Are there T1 fonts with >256 chars?

As far as I know, no.  Type 1 is restricted to 256 encoded/addressable
characters.  When and if we ever get real OpenType support, things will
be different.

    Once all this is finished someone ought to describe "-noomega" in
    dvips.info.

When the time comes, I can update the doc if no one else has done so.

Best,
karl