[tex-k] [hyperref] How we can acieve Threading in PDF using TeX

josef dev david_jsf at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 07:44:02 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I am using Hyperref package, it works well but there is nothing for Threading, How we can achieve that, there is one command "\Acrobatmenu{action}{text}" which creates button in PDF, thus we can create Thread or ArticleThreads button in PDF but still it will be required to manually select the text boxes in PDF. There is also one more problem, when we use "dvips" driver the option "breaklinks=true" do not works and the link text do not breaks over the lines, it remains on same line as in a hbox and goes out beyond the text area, how we can resolve it without using "pdftex" driver.

Regards
Krishan Gopal