[tex-k] Kpathsea on EPOC

Vishal Kothari kothari.vishal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:53:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

Another thing which I wanted to know is from the Kpathsea package,
which ones are EXEs? For e.g. kpsewhich should be a separate EXE i
guess.
I am not sure which ones should be build as separate exe files and
which files are to be included in the Kpathsea dll.
Can anyone guide me on that? What I want to know is which files from
the Kpathsea package are to be included in the DLL and which files are
to be built as separate EXEs?

Regards,
Vishal Kothari

--