[tex-k] Re: dvips documentation is old [with patch]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu May 27 22:48:00 CEST 2004

    So here comes a suggestion. The patch includes also the additions for
    papersize options, as discussed in a separate thread.

It seems somewhat bizarre to me to mention the \includegraphics macro in
the dvips manual when it has nothing to do with dvips (unlike epsf.sty),
but ok, I suppose there's no harm in it.  I installed it, with changes.

I didn't rename the Interaction with PostScript node.  I don't think the
proposed name was all that much better, and I don't like to rename nodes
unless it's critical, since it invalidates existing external xref's (if
any) from other manuals.

If you want it, you can get the new version from
http://tug.org/texlive/tldevsrc/Build/source.development/TeX/texk/dvipsk/dvips.texi
(and dvips.1)

Thanks,