[tex-k] [DVIPS] Patch for dvips documentation (PDF creation)

Paul Vojta vojta at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Apr 5 19:20:20 CEST 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 04:08:18PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Hi dvips-Team,
>
> here's a patch to dvips.texi, giving information on pdf creation, that
> has been lying around in the Debian Bugtracking system for years.
> However, it still applies cleanly to the current texinfo source, so that
> it probably makes sense to use it. I have added short references to the
> lm and cm-super fonts, and written a couple of lines in the detailed
> commandline option listing.
>
> I'm offline for a couple of days (and know I won't have time to do it
> after that soon), therefore I couldn't check whether the http links are
> still valid.

Either the poster forgot to attach the patch, or it was removed automatically
by the mailing list software.  In either case, the patch is available at:

Note that there are two versions of the patch in that web page.  (Choose the
second one.)

Paul Vojta, vojta at math.berkeley.edu