[tex-k] [DVIPS] Patch for dvips documentation (PDF creation)

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Fri Apr 2 16:08:18 CEST 2004

Hi dvips-Team,

here's a patch to dvips.texi, giving information on pdf creation, that
has been lying around in the Debian Bugtracking system for years.
However, it still applies cleanly to the current texinfo source, so that
it probably makes sense to use it. I have added short references to the
lm and cm-super fonts, and written a couple of lines in the detailed
commandline option listing.

I'm offline for a couple of days (and know I won't have time to do it
after that soon), therefore I couldn't check whether the http links are
still valid.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie