[tex-k] [mario.cupelli@hightec-rt.de: TexLive2003]

Volker Kuhlmann hidden at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 27 23:29:50 CET 2003

> Perhaps we should have an option -include-directory.  Or perhaps not :).

> For the generation of my documents I am using a makefile. For including
> input paths for latex I used the option -include-directory of miktex.
> But this option is not available for web2c version.

Right, and IMHO it should stay that way. It's trivial to use environment
variables to specify paths for latex to search. Perhaps you should make
miktex compatible instead, by providing env var support? ;)

Or did I misunderstand the issue?

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.