[tex-k] [rhn-admin@rhn.redhat.com: RHN Errata Alert: Command execution vulnerability in dvips]

Kevin Cahill cahill@helix.nih.gov
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 19:42:19 -0500

As one who uses both TeX and Red Hat Linux
without being associated with the creation of either product,
it seems to me that the TeX community periodically should construct
complete, medium-size, and small bundles of tex, latex, pdftex, fonts,
etc., for distribution by Red Hat, Debian, et al.
It is unreasonable to expect those who distribute linux
to become experts in the arcane texnical details
of TeX and all the other applications that they distribute.

--
Kevin Cahill
sabbatical address:                  permanent address: