[tex-k] cm-super fails

Tom Kacvinsky tjk@ams.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:07:01 -0500 (EST)

Sorry guys, the time listed below is not feasible for me...  That is during
work hours, and I am not so sure management would like that (yes, TomR, I know
I chat with you on occasion, but that is different -- its quick; I can see this
discussion taking some time).

I would be more comfortable doing this on a weekend.  And I have to learn IRC
(sorry for my ignorance here, but I really haven't had a need to learn IRC, and
I am not generally a chat "geek").

Anyway, don't let me impede you from having the discussion.  I will work with
whatever all of you decide!

Tom