[tex-k] Domains (was: Code repositories)

Tomas G. Rokicki rokicki@CS.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:09:40 -0800 (PST)

By the way, I'm gone as of Friday noon for a week and a half so all
the source integration discussion will have to continue without me.

If it were me I'd say, let's all work from Seba's tree.  Who wouldn't
be able to live with that?  I mean, Tom E. could have a separate
branch for his releases, and Olaf could have a branch for texk/web2c
and he could just pull tarballs and occasionally resync . . . as long
as we restrict access by user in perforce (which is not difficult,
I believe) there should be no trouble, and very little administration
*should* be required . . .

I'm just throwing this out there.  I haven't asked Seba or thought
it through.  But who has objections?

-tom