[tex-k] AIM session for dvips roadmap

Tom Kacvinsky tjk@ams.org
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 07:12:58 -0500 (EST)

OK, I propose that we have the group session (group therapy?) sometime during my
work hours (I will request the time for doing so).  That way, maybe we can catch
Sebastian during his working hours, when he has no child duty (unless you count
users as children :).

What about Fabrice?  And Olaf asked if he could join in.  I say YES to that
request.

Tom

--
all alone the life you lead -- a silent diner where you feed
bow your head and pretend to read -- this one is for you

Brian and Robert (from The Story of the Ghost, by Phish)