[tex-k] kpsewhich, TEXINPUTS, -expand-var, and -progname

Tom Kacvinsky tjk@ams.org
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 15:01:53 -0400 (EDT)

I meant to add I am using teTeX 1.0.7

tjk@thor:~> kpsewhich --version
kpathsea version 3.3.1
Copyright (C) 1997 K. Berry.
There is NO warranty.  You may redistribute this software
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the files named COPYING.

Sorry for the omission.