[pstricks] problem on putting a grid using pstricks and the standalone documentclass

Fri Nov 27 18:35:05 CET 2015

Am 27.11.2015 um 14:06 schrieb Julien Morand:

> I am trying to do a simple figure using pstricks. Right now, I just want
> to have a grid on all the surface of a figure. The dimensions of this
> figure is close to a a4 paper in landscape.
>
> When I compile my code the grid appears correctly on the left side of
> the figure but it seems to be cropped on the right side. Any thoughts?

Do not load package geometry, it sets a matgim and shifzs the image.

\documentclass[pstricks]{standalone}
\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(-14.5,-10.5cm)(14.5,10.5cm)
	\psgrid(0,0)(-14,-10)(14,10)