[pstricks] PSTricks Digest, Vol 142, Issue 11

Germain Boyer germain.boyer at ac-toulouse.fr
Tue Jan 6 15:49:36 CET 2015

Hello

>    3. Re: PSTricks Digest, Vol 142, Issue 11 (Herbert Voss)
>    4. Re: PSTricks Digest, Vol 142, Issue 11 (Herbert Voss)

> I see. At the moment I have no clue why the new \textwidth is
> not valid on PS side. I have to investigate
>
> and did so ... :-))
>
> Go into your dvipdfmx.cfg  For TeXLive it is in
>
> /texmf-dist/dvipdfmx/
>
> Search for EPScrop. Under the text you'll find
>
> D  "rungs ..... -dEPScrop ....
>
> Comment that line with a preceeding %% and activate
> the following line which also starts with "rungs -q
>
> The epscrop is the problem when using the landscape option.
> It cuts the image by the default a4 paperwidth. The labels
> are set on TeX level, the reason why they are not cut.
>
> Herbert

I made what you told me and it works perfectly. Thank you very much.

I copy the new file dvipdfmx.cfg in Miktex Portable and i update Miktex.
There is no change. The problem is certainly of for the configuration of
Miktex.

I am not an expert. Perhaps dvipdfmx.cfg require an update to be used
correctly with pstricks and xelatex by texlive and miktex.

In any case thank you very much to have solved my problem.

Germain