[pstricks] psbrace problem

Sun Dec 8 11:28:09 CET 2013

Am 08.12.2013 11:12, schrieb Poul Riis:
> The project below works fine.
> However, if I uncomment Blindtext, I get an error message from
> GhostView, which begins with
> literal can be of the form
> [a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9]*\(\((Expression)\)|\(\[Expression\]\)\)?

> It seems to have something to do with psbrace....
>
> What can I do?

You have a pagebreak between the Blindtext and the following pspicture
environment. But \pstVerb writes all definitions on the first page.
PostScript is a page coded language. Definitions are only valid for
the current page if not defined as global. However, insert a manual
pagebreak:

[...]
> \begin{document}
>
> \section*{...}
> %\Blindtext[5][1]

\newpage

> \pstVerb{/hh 17.8 def /xx 7.5 def /lt 1.1 def /ss xx 2 div 30 cos div
> def /lb 0.6 def /ls 1.2 def /xh xx 2 div def}
> \psset{linecolor=Blue2}
> \psset{xunit=5mm,yunit=5mm}
> \begin{center}
> \begin{pspicture}(0,-1)(30,28)