[pstricks] pst-node suggestion

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Fri Oct 25 17:41:27 CEST 2013

Dear Herbert,
Dear Christoph,

Thanks for this interesting discussion and the proposed solutions.

I like Herbert's solution even if care should be taken to avoid too much information about the internal nodes.
Maybe it could be of interest to be able to display the location and name information also for \cnode, \Cnode, \cnodeput, \fnode.
For the nodes without (x,y) definition, only the name could perhaps be displayed.

Best regards,

Patrice