[pstricks] Including Private Header Files Stopped Working

Tue Aug 20 13:40:30 CEST 2013

Am 20.08.2013 12:29, schrieb Hensh, Richard:

> I believe that I have confirmed that pstricks.tex (ver 2.45 - 2013/07/09) is somehow causing the problem. The versions posted on the pstricks web site and the version distributed with MikTeX match exactly. Here are a few more details.
>
> 1. If I comment out the pst macro \pstcustomize in pstricks.con, then everything works as it did before using pstricks.tex (v2.45).
>
> pstricks.con:
>    %\pstcustomize
>    \pstheader{mypstrix.pro}

Rich,
\pstcustomize is set to \endinput if it is not defined by the user
_before_ loading pstricks. If you uncomment it then \pstheader will not
be read.

> So perhaps \pstcustomize has somehow been modified in a recent version of pstrick.tex. To confirm this I tried
> the following.
>
> 2. If I replace pstricks.tex (ver 2.45 - 2013/07/09) with version 2.43 (2013/05/12) then the following works as it did before.
>
> pstricks.con:
>    \pstcustomize
>    \pstheader{mypstrix.pro}

this will work if you have something like

\def\pstcustomize{}
\usepackage{pstricks}