[pstricks] Customising yLabels gives TeX capacity exceeded

Mark Horner mark at siyavula.com
Sun Jun 9 22:19:53 CEST 2013

I think that some clarity is starting to emerge for me, if the following
statement is correct:

xAxisLabel and yAxisLabel will be ignored by psaxes but show for psgraph
AND yLabels and xLabels will be ignored by psgraph but work for psaxes?

So I have to choose which of the two I'd rather do by hand?

--
CEO / Director
Siyavula Education (Pty) Ltd.

+27 21 469 4771