[pstricks] computing coordinates

Leon Free leon.free at free.fr
Wed May 29 23:11:58 CEST 2013

Hi
I had to do something similar. I used the fp package to compute and
store the value of 2+\rx. It may not be the most elegant solution, but
it seems to produce the desired result

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks,multido,fp}

\begin{document}
\multido{\rx=0.0+0.2}{11}{\FPeval{\rrxx}{2+\rx}\psline(\rx, -\rx)(\rrxx,
-\rx)}