[pstricks] \psPrintValue & /MoverN

Manfred Braun manfred.braun at uni-due.de
Tue Jul 17 12:59:15 CEST 2012

On 17.07.2012, at 7:37, Hubert Lam wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm trying to use \multido to print a row of binomial coefficients using \psPrintValue.
>
> However I think it's my lack of understanding with the way the PS stack works and also of \psPrintValue.
>
> Doing \psPrintValue{3 0 /MoverN} shows "MoverN".

I suppose that you have defined the operator MoverN by something like
\pstVerb{ /MoverN { < some code taking two numbers from the stack and leaving their binomial coefficient > } def }
The operator must then be addressed as  MoverN  (without the slash, which is needed only while defining it).  Then the print command
\psPrintValue{ 3 0 MoverN }
(without the slash) should print the binomial coefficient  "3 over 0" = 1.

Manfred