[pstricks] PSTricks Coordinates by Point and Click

Christian Häger christianhaeger at me.com
Thu Jul 5 10:18:52 CEST 2012

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your answer. I do exactly the same if I want to draw a Figure from scratch.

However, now I need to annotate matlab plots, which I exported to pdf/eps via laprint. So its basically a figure which shows up to 20 graphs without any structure. Now I need to put a label on each of the graphs at a position which I need to be able to modify ad-hoc. I cannot do this in Matlab and then psfrag, so I include the pdf in a pstricks dummy file and enable a grid and do it by hand. For these types of workflows, point-and-click would be really nice.

Thanks for your answers so far,
Chris