[pstricks] transparency not showing in Acrobat Reader

Francisco Fortes de Brito brito at dmat.ufpe.br
Tue Feb 14 13:59:29 CET 2012

 Thank you very much Herbert.You convinced me that
the problem must be outside the "TeX and Friends" system.
I did some experiences and the results are:

With Ubuntu the transparency appears great.
With the PDF reader of TeXStudio, as well as the PDF reader of Texworks,
everything is OK,
but I see no transparency effects with Adobe ReaderX version 10.1.2,
neither with Foxit Reader 2.2.

Francisco Brito