[pstricks] problem with pst-3d: rm=0 1

Carlo Alberini carloalbe1 at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 10 21:21:28 CET 2012

Dear Herbert,
I have some problems with an option of \psSolid command: rm
I don't know how are numbered the faces that I want to hollow (with the comand rm) in a solid figure.
In attachment you can find a sectioned cone (conica_degen2.tex) and in this figure I want to hollow the upper and the lower bases in order to have a figure like that you can find in the second attachment (iperbole_gen_def).

I send you also file .pdf. I am working on a your own and Manuel Luque codes.

Best regards