[pstricks] smoothing 3d plot (pst-3dplot with fileplotThreeD)

Toche, Patrick ptoche at cityu.edu.hk
Tue Dec 20 07:45:32 CET 2011

> did you solved your problem? I have no real time
> before end of year to have a closer look at your
> code.
>
> Herbert

Dear Herbert,

Thank you very much for your concern. I used another software to get the desired result.

I'm still interested in knowing how to do this with PSTricks, but I needed a result soon.

I think it would be nice to have a fully worked out example for the Roessler system, where the size of the plot could be controlled in an intuitive way. Not sure if that's currently possible for 3D plots. It seems that 2D plots are much easier to deal with.

with thanks.

Patrick.