[pstricks] [pst-barcode] How changing font ? And how using with it a certain PostScript font downloaded from the web ?

Quark67 quark67 at free.fr
Sun Dec 11 16:39:15 CET 2011

Hello, the default font in the pst-barcode package is Helvetica. How can I change the font ?
Yes, I see the pst-barcode-doc.pdf documentation, at section 2.2, I see the option :

font                           /Helvetica                must be a PostScript font

but this say not what PostScript font are available in TexLive...
Which font can I use in a default TexLive (MacTeX in fact) 2011 installation ? Can you give examples ?

But most of EAN13 barcodes in real objects use the font "OCR-B". You can see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCR-B but the sample of the font is not very correct. For better sample of the font, you can use the LaTeX package ocr (but this use bitmap fonts) or download a free PostScript (.pfb and .afm files), TrueType (.ttf file) and OpenType (.otf file) version of the OCR-B font, made by Matthew Skala from the ocr package, at the web page : http://ansuz.sooke.bc.ca/page/fonts#ocrb
Is there an way to use the PostScript OCR-B font with the pst-barcode package ? At http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/Type1fonts/fontinstallationguide/fontinstallationguide.pdf I find a guide to use PostScript font with LaTeX. But what must I do for use the OCR-B PostScript font with pst-barcode ?

Can you help me ? Thanks.
(sorry if I make english error, I'm french).