[pstricks] smoothing 3d plot (pst-3dplot with fileplotThreeD)

Toche, Patrick ptoche at cityu.edu.hk
Fri Nov 18 00:20:32 CET 2011

back to basics, as it were,

let's forget about the axis and labels and all that, how can I get the graph to fill most of the space of an A4 size paper and sit at the center of the page?

I've managed to import 100 datasets without any problem and the graph does look just like my original, but it's either too small or off the page.

Can anyone point me to an example of how to set units and the dimensions of pspicture? How should I set the following

\begin{pspicture}(something,something)(something,something)%
\psset{unit=something}%

knowing this:

xMin = -0.010
xMax = +0.000