[pstricks] \pstThreeDPlaneGrid collides with pst-solides3d

Felix Hoffmann fhoffmann at iam.uni-bonn.de
Fri Nov 11 16:35:12 CET 2011

Hi list!

I have found a very unusual behaviour of \pstThreeDPlaneGrid, when you
also include pst-solides3d in your .tex file. Minimal example:

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt,german,twoside]{report}

\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
\usepackage{geometry}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{pst-all}
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}
\usepackage{pst-solides3d}

\begin{document}
\thispagestyle{empty}
\begin{pspicture}(-6.5,-6.5)(6.5,6.5)\psset{Alpha=30,Beta=20}
\pstThreeDPlaneGrid[subticks=14,planeGrid=xy](-7,-7)(7,7)

If one excludes the line \usepackage{pst-solides3d}, everything works
just fine.

It is not a problem, as I am not using these two things in one document,
it just happened to me and I wanted to inform you!
Cheers,

Felix from Bonn