[pstricks] movie15

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Wed Sep 14 10:59:26 CEST 2011

Dear Alexander,
Dear list members

I use movie15 and animate with powerdot presentations and it works very well.

I use latex -> dvips -> ghostview to convert ps file to pdf file. Now, my gs version is 9.02
In general, I don't embed the movies (inline=false) and everything works well in slide and handout modes.

To have only one complete file, I was trying to embed the movies by inline=true and I always get an error with gs9.02 when it try to open the file generated by dvips. I was only able to embed  the movies by going back to gs8.70.

Do you have similar behavior?
Does anybody has a way to overcome this problem

Best regards,

Patrice