[pstricks] strange behavior in pst-3d

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 24 04:04:58 CEST 2011

On Jul 23, 2011, at 6:34 PM, Nitecki, Zbigniew H. wrote:

> I tried to create such a file, by taking a larger file that used to input some .tex files and now making the only text stuff (other than some maketitle stuff) the command you indicated below.
> I include the tex file.
>
> The console returned an error, essentially that it doesn't recognize "page":

Do it like this:

\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\begin{document}
\includegraphics[page=1,width=4in]{Booktest.pdf}
\end{document}

Note that because you are including a pdf graphic, you must process with pdflatex, not latex+dvips+ps2pdf. I hadn't known about the "page=" setting---it isn't in the standard documentation. Nice to know.

Michael