[pstricks] strange behavior in pst-3d

Sat Jul 23 17:03:56 CEST 2011

Am 23.07.2011 16:33, schrieb Nitecki, Zbigniew H.:

> Putting it in makes no difference.
>
> Can you explain further (to me) your cryptic note to Michael (way below) about how to split off a single page of output?  How to I accomplish this, so I can send the one page where I am getting this effect?

you have created document A.pdf
then you can include in another document B.tex one page
of document A as (eg for page 14)

\inlcudegraphics[page=14,width=...,...]{A.pdf}

It is also possible to choose a viewport if you do want
to include the complete page 14, eg

\inlcudegraphics[page=14,viewport=20 30 40 50]{A.pdf}

which cuts of 20pt on the left, 30pt on the lower,
40pt on the right, and 50pt on the upp  side of that page 14