[pstricks] strange behavior in pst-3d

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Sat Jul 23 01:21:23 CEST 2011

Michael:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am a bit stupid about these things, since I seldom use commandline.  So I go to the terminal and after being logged in I type texexec --pdfsplit Booktest.pdf (that's the name of the file) and then...?  Where do the broken up pages appear, and in what form?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155