[pstricks] Book order cancelled

Wed May 25 14:52:09 CEST 2011

Am 25.05.2011 14:06, schrieb Martijn Frijlink:

> I ordered "PSTricks: Graphics and PostScript for TeX and LaTeX"
>   from Amazon, but it was cancelled. Their supplier informed them that the item is no longer available.
>
> I hope the situation is not as gloom as Amazon is making it out.

Martin,
here is the answer from the publisher:

Herbert,

That happened because the printing over-ran the publication
date.  We've changed the pubdate on the bibliographic
databases, so Amazon is now correctly showing
"Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available."

The new pubdate is 1-Jul-2011, and the book should
be physically available a week or so before that.

(Please cc: this to the list.)

    Thanks,
    Niall

Niall Mansfield, Editor
     UIT Cambridge Ltd.
     PO Box 145                          email: nmm at uit.co.uk
     Cambridge CB4 1GQ,  England		tel: +44 1223 302 041