[pstricks] psgrid and psgraph

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 2 09:19:46 CEST 2011

Le lundi 02/05/11 à 08h38,
Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de> a écrit :

> these parameters are designed for reserving the space for
> the labels, too.

OK, I understand now.

> -5cm is absolutely senseless.

Yes, I know :) It was just a test and I wanted to add a grid in order
to visually explain the roles of llx and lly.

> \psgrid takes these values also into account. -> \pspicture(-5,-1)(3,9)

I'm not sure to understand well when it is best to use pspicture or
psgraph...

> > \begin{psgraph}(0,0)(3.0,9.0){4cm}{5cm}
> >    \psgrid
> > \end{psgraph}
> > \end{document}
>
> commenting out the setting of llx and lly does the trick.
> %\psset{llx=-5cm,lly=-1cm}

Yes, but I /want/ to show the effect of llx and lly :)

> However, if you want a grid then use the keywords
> xticksize and yticksize.

OK, but \psgrid is much more easy to use.

Thanks!
--
Denis