[pstricks] problem after changing from openSUSE 11.3 to 11.4

Sun Mar 13 18:07:12 CET 2011

Am 12.03.2011 14:34, schrieb Christian Maurer:

> So obviously now, the file graphicx is obsolete
> and should be replaced by pst-graphicx !?

http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-graphicx/

Together with Rolf I created a new pst-graphicx which doesn't need
an additional .sty file and it can be used with xetex, too.

\input pstricks
\input pst-graphicx
\psframebox[shadow]{\includegraphics[width=5cm]{tiger}}
\bye

should work with tex and xetex, at least for me :-)