[pstricks] PStricks + LuaTex + fontspec does not work?

Mon Feb 21 22:31:47 CET 2011

Am 18.02.2011 18:56, schrieb stefano franchi:

> General questions about pst-gannt:
>
> Where should I look if I want to:
>
> 1. change the calendar labels from "Month 1, Month 2" to "Sept, Oct, " etc.
>
> 2. Insert vertical lines to mark milestones
>
> 3. (possibly) Insert lines connecting tasks
>
> 4. Insert tasks that last a fractional amount of the chosen unit.
>
> Should I learn about PSTrick in general for points 1-3?
> Any pointer to resources for self-education is greatly appreciated.
> (I am willing to write some documentation from a user's point of view
> if I learn how to use the package)

The best way is to take the pst-gantt.tex and to play around with
this file. Then you'll quickly understand how all that works
and you can modify it by yourself.

MAke first only small changes to be sure, that you can
reverse the changes if it cuases an error.