[pstricks] Bug in the latest version of PSTricks re: nodes

Fri Nov 5 16:12:26 CET 2010

Am 26.10.2010 12:10, schrieb Herbert Voss:
> Am 25.10.2010 09:17, schrieb Hubert Lam:
>> When using \uput{dimen}[(node_name)](start_node){stuff} in the version
>> of PSTricks distributed via MiKTeX 2.9, the right angles between angle
>> PAB and angle BAQ stuff up, as shown in the attachment named
>> "correct.jpg". The packages used are PSTricks and pst-eucl.
>
> Hubert,
> use this fix until we have a solution:

with the latest update from this morning (pstricks and pstricks-add)
the problem should be fixed. MikTeX users may wait sone days until
Christian Schenk has noticed the update for Windows.

There is now an additional coor setting like (>A) for nodes
or (>2,4) for cartesian coordinates. It is only important
for \uput with a relative node setting. See documentation
of pst-news10.pdf for an example.