[pstricks] PSTricks and PDF

Helmer Aslaksen mathelmr at nus.edu.sg
Fri May 28 16:23:00 CEST 2010

Dear Herbert,

Thanks for your response! I read the digest, so I didn't see your response until after sending my second letter. As I said I managed to solve three of my problems on my own. And for the last one, the only thing I couldn't get to work was the pdf2eps part. So I'm OK.

However, maybe you could make some changes to the page?

1. The standard pdftricks package does not work out of the box under MiKTeX. You have to use the modified package that is linked to from
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~pneumann/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=MyUniversity.PdfTricks  or directly from the web page of Shujun LI.

2. The description for pst-pdf says to do ps2pdf -dAutoRotatePages=/None. I think the problem is that Windows does not like the =. I found a bat file that had replaced the = with # and that worked.

3. The link to pdf2eps is bad.

Thanks!

Helmer Aslaksen