[pstricks] Missing label at certain origin positions

Uwe Siart uwe.siart at tum.de
Fri May 14 19:53:56 CEST 2010

On 14 May 2010 at 19:25, Herbert Voss wrote:

> I don't know, if it really makes sense, to have label in such a case,
> when it is also possible to have an arrow here.

But there could always be an arrow, no matter where the origin. Why is
the label suppressed only if it coincides with the origin?

The label is suppressed even if there is plenty of room for an arrow:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-plot}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(0,-2)(2,2)
  \psaxes(0,2)(0,-2)(2,2.9)

IMO it is legitimate to shift the responsibility about space for arrows
on to the user.

> However, try again with
> http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS/tex/generic/pst-plot/pst-plot.tex

Looks nice for me. As always, many thanks.

--
Uwe