[pstricks] pstricks pst-func \rput conflict

berginj at econ.queensu.ca berginj at econ.queensu.ca
Sat May 1 19:24:12 CEST 2010

Actually, I've discovered the issue raised in my previous post.
With just pst-all loaded xdvi and okular place the labels properly (\rput
items appear where the should be).
When both pst-all and pst-func are loaded, the dvi viewers have trouble
(in the small example, all labels appear at (0,0)), but when the dvi file
is converted to a postscript file, the labels appear in the proper
locations when view with gv.

jb.

-----