[pstricks] \psgraph question reversed axis

Buddy Ledger buddyledger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:24:33 CEST 2009

Does anyone know how to produce a reversed axis structure with psgraph?
Every time I try it seems to reset to standard axis format.

%this produces axis in upper right quadrant
\begin{figure}
\begin{psgraph}(-4,-4){4in}{!}
\end{psgraph}
\end{figure}

%I want an axis in lower left quadrant like this but using \psgraph
\begin{figure}
\begin{pspicture}(4,4)
\psaxes{->}(-4,-4)
\end{pspicture}
\end{figure}

I've read the docs and tryed much more complicated examples with no
luck. I want to use \psgraph due to the auto scaling.  I may have to resort
to using psgraph and suppressing axes, then adding manual \psaxes if it
will allow. Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Buddy